Ultralight warmth for the backcountry.
Offering ample warmth in an ultralight package, the Arc'teryx Men's Cerium LT Vest keeps you toasty and comfortable during chilly dawn patrols and cold winter hikes. This insulated vest features Down Composite Mapping with strategically placed 850-fill European white goose down for maximum warmth, along with Coreloft 100 insulation for a perfect blend of warmth and moisture management. Down also keeps this vest extremely compressible, which, along with the trim fit, allows for comfortable layering under a technical shell. The incredibly light Arato 10 face fabric features a water-resistant DWR finish that resists light flurries when you're skinning up your favorite tree stash, and the vest's zippered hand pockets include a stuff sack for easy storage.
- Lightweight down vest for adventures in the backcountry
- Nylon fabric features water-resistant treatment
- 850-fill down is lightweight and compressible
- Down Composite Mapping for strategic insulation
- Trim fit for maximum warmth and easy layering
- Zippered hand pockets stash your valuables
- Included stuff sack makes for easy transport
- Item #ARC00P8
- Q & A
When Ounces Count
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 195lbs
Throw this in your bag for that peak, or backpacking in chilly weather. You won't feel it and you'll be warm when you stop moving, enjoy the summit, or sit around the camp fire. I prefer to wear it underneath a shell for maximum warmth.
Super lightweight and warm!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Great lightweight, packable vest! Exceeded my expectations and I would highly recommend it!
This is a great layer to wear under a shell on a colder day or on its own on a cool dry day. Plus the lightweight down fill fits close to you without a lot of bulk so you may be able to fit it under a slimmer jacket or something..