Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Cerium LT Hooded Down Jacket
Funny how the temperature always seems to drop about ten degrees as soon as we gain the summit, and then the winds pick up by a few miles per hour. In moments like these, we're always glad to have packed along the Cerium LT Hooded Down Jacket from Arc'teryx. Insulated with a combination of highly compressible and insulating goose down through the body, and with water-resistant Coreloft synthetic fill in areas prone to moisture, the Cerium delivers reliable warmth at the most crucial moments of your adventures.
- Lightweight insulation for cold climbing trips and chilly hikes
- 850-fill goose down is lightweight, compressible, and warm
- Synthetic insulation in areas prone to moisture maintains warmth
- Arato 10 fabric is durable, water-resistant, and wind-resistant
- Insulated hood with elastic binding and adjustable drawcords
- Elastic cuffs seal out cold drafts and trap warmth
- Jacket stows in the included stuff sack for easy packing
- Arc'teryx specializes in simple and functional outerwear
- Item #ARC00O9
4 based on 80 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.