3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Cerium LT Hooded Down Jacket
Layer the Arc'teryx Cerium LT Hooded Down Jacket under your shell when you head out for a backcountry tour on a crisp, cold morning, or use it as an outer layer for chilly fall hikes. The combination of 850-fill goose down and strategically-placed Coreloft insulation keeps you warm during bone-chilling days in the backcountry. Plus, this superlight hooded jacket comes with its own stuff sack so you can easily bring it along on your next ski tour.
- Light, durable, and toasty midlayer for cool backcountry conditions
- 850-fill goose down is light and compressible
- Coreloft insulation for areas prone to overheating
- Lightweight Arato shell with DWR treatment repels moisture
- Adjustable, insulated StormHood protects head from wind and cold
- Jacket stuffs into pocket for easy packing
- Slim fit makes it easy to throw on under a shell
- Item #ARC00P6
- Arato 10 (100% nylon)
- 850-fill European white goose down, Coreloft 100, Coreloft 80
- Fill Weight
- Center Back Length
- adjustable, StormHood
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 10.4oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain riding, all-mountain skiing, backcountry riding, backcountry skiing, hiking, mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 based on 152 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.