Select a size:
Why We Like The Cerium LT Down Vest
On dawn patrols and cold days at the resort alike, the Cerium LT Down Vest delivers exceptional warmth to keep us toasty and comfortable. This vest features down placed around our core for warmth while synthetic insulation is situated in places more prone to moisture, such as the shoulders and chin. We like that this provides the perfect blend of warmth and moisture management, keeping us prepared for cold, dry conditions.
- Insulated vest for touring, hiking, or casual wear
- DWR treatment offers light water resistance
- Coreloft synthetic insulation in moisture-prone areas
- 850-fill down placed in the chest and core for warmth
- Trim fit with high collar allows for easy layering
- Inner stuff sack for packing the vest into itself
- Item #ARCZ9DA
- Arato 10 (100% nylon), DWR treatment
- 80g Coreloft (100% polyester), 850 fill down
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand, 1 internal zippered with stuff sack
- Claimed Weight
- casual, hiking, camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.