Who's down for a tour?
Designed to deliver exceptional warmth while roaming around in the backcountry, the Arc'teryx Women's Cerium LT Down Vest keeps you toasty and comfortable during frigid dawn patrols and cold days at the resort alike. This vest features Down Composite Mapping, which consists of a combination of strategically placed 850-fill European white goose down and Coreloft 100 insulation for the perfect blend of warmth and moisture management, ultimately keeping you prepared for all conditions on the hill. The Airetica face fabric boasts a DWR treatment that resists light flurries when you're skinning up your favorite tree stash, and the vest's zippered hand pockets include a stuff sack for easy storage when the day's done.
- Lightweight insulated vest for touring, hiking, or casual
- DWR treatment offers light water resistance to exterior
- Ultra packable and registers a high warmth-to-weight ratio
- Coreloft synthetic insulation put in moisture-prone areas
- 850-fill down placed in chest and core for extra warmth
- 2 zippered hand pockets hold phone, wallet, and keys
- 1 zippered internal pocket for safe stashing of valuables
- Inner stuff sack allows vest to pack into itself
- Item #ARC00OB