Down for a tour.
Designed to deliver exceptional warmth in cold, dry conditions, the Arc'teryx Women's Cerium LT Down Vest keeps you toasty and comfortable during frigid dawn patrols and cold days at the resort alike. This vest features Down Composite Mapping, which consists of a combination of strategically placed 850-fill European white goose down and Coreloft 100 insulation. The down is placed around your core for exceptional warmth while the synthetic insulation is placed in areas more prone to moisture such as the shoulders and chin. This provides the perfect blend of warmth and moisture management, ultimately keeping you prepared for all conditions on the hill.
The Cerium LT is a trim fit with a high collar allowing for easy, warm layering on extra cold days. Seal out the elements with a hem drawcord and start your ascent up the skin track. The durable Arato face fabric boasts a DWR treatment that resists light flurries when you're skinning up your favorite tree stash. When your hard work starts to heat you up, the vest packs down nice and small into its stuff sack that can be found in the interior zippered chest pocket.
- Lightweight insulated vest for touring, hiking, or casual
- DWR treatment offers light water resistance to exterior
- Ultra packable and registers a high warmth-to-weight ratio
- Coreloft synthetic insulation put in moisture-prone areas
- 850-fill down placed in chest and core for extra warmth
- Trim fit with high collar allows for easy layering
- Inner stuff sack allows vest to pack into itself
- Arc'teryx designs with a function first mindset
- Item #ARC00OB