Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Cerium LT Down Jacket
The Arc'teryx Cerium LT Down Jacket tips the scale at just under ten ounces, but still packs a wallop of warmth when we're ice climbing, backcountry skiing, or out for a hike. Arc'teryx placed 850-fill goose down through the torso and arms, and added Coreloft in locations that are likely to suffer exposure to moisture—the shoulders, collar, and along the hem—to offer warmth that works while active. We always grab this jacket to fight the chill during bitterly cold belays, ski transitions, or brief moments at the summit.
- Warm and packable insulator for cold climbs and backcountry tours
- Arato 10 fabric proves resistant against water and wear
- European goose down and Coreloft insulation offer reliable warmth
- Trim, articulated fit for easy layering and full mobility
- Compressible and packable design makes for convenient transport
- Insulated collar and chinguard keep neck and face comfortable
- Arc'teryx has specialized in functional mountain equipment for 30+ years
- Item #ARC00P7
4 based on 54 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.