On frigid winter days when the cold is seeping into your bones but life still needs to go on, slip on the Arc'teryx Centrale Parka for exceptional warmth and comfort as you tackle your morning commute. A non-bulky, elegant, urban aesthetic pairs with the generous length to have you looking your best without sacrificing any warmth or weather protection. Even though this parka is a lifestyle piece, Arc'teryx still packs in technical outdoor functionality for maximum protection and comfort.
A two-layer, durable Gore-Tex membrane is waterproof and windproof, so even if sleet is blowing sideways, you can still make it to the bus stop. If the temperatures plummet, 750-fill European goose down provides luxurious warmth, while gaskets at the neck and cuffs seal all that heat in and prevent drafts from getting in. To contain bulk that can be an all too common of a problem with hefty down parkas, Arc'teryx utilizes Down Contour Construction which places a layer of Coreloft insulation between the down and the outer shell to minimize bulk and keep the down extra protected from moisture. This construction maintains the urban, elegant aesthetic while adding an extra layer of insurance for staying cozy in the most bleak of city conditions.
- Urban parka for exceptional warmth on freezing city days
- 2 layer Gore-Tex is durable, waterproof, and windproof
- 750 fill European goose down provides luxurious warmth
- Gaskets at neck and cuffs seal in heat and keep drafts out
- Articulated patterning, gusseted underarms provide mobility
- Generous length adds extra coverage from bitter elements
- Down Contour Construction reduces bulk, adds to elegant aesthetic
- Arc'teryx has an emphasis on simplicity with a less is more approach
- Item #ARC00OS