Our Ski & Ride Guide—
From groomer days to lift-served powder turns, the Arc'teryx Men's Cassiar Pants will do it all. The best of both worlds, this pant is constructed with a protective 3-layer Gore-Tex membrane that shields you from wind and water and a supple 4-way stretch fabric that enables you to move without restraint. A brushed flannel backer adds insulation and comfort when skiing. Internal adjusters leave the waistline clean and add to the pant's streamlined look while giving you a secure fit. Mesh-lined PowderGuard vents let you dump heat on warm days or after a long run. PowderCuffs keep snow from sneaking into your boots, while Keprotec insteps guard your hems against abrasion from sharp ski edges or boots.
- A ski pant for protection and mobility at the resort
- Gore-Tex membrane offers breathable, waterproof protection
- Supple stretch fabric provides comfort and increased mobility
- PowderGuard mesh-lined vents for temperature regulation
- Keprotec insteps guard against abrasion
- PowderCuff gaiters keep snow out of your boots
- Trimmest men's pant in the Arc'teryx Whiteline collection
- Arc'teryx designs emphasize simplicity and performance
- Item #ARC00KX
4.5 based on 5 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.