Why We Like The Brize 32L Backpack
The Arc'teryx Brize 32 Backpack boasts a capacity suitable for all of our long days in the mountains filled with peak-bagging, treeline-traversing, and multiple hiking trails. Its hydrophobic, Aeroform thermo-formed back panel offers ventilated airflow, customized comfort, and sweat-shedding performance to promote light-and-fast ascents. It has a modern zippered top access with HydroPort compatibility for your own reservoir, and the quick-access side pockets secure trekking poles or water bottles. Arc'teryx also added zippered security pockets at the top and inside the main compartment for valuables and electronics.
- Pack up this backpack for a day filled with peak-bagging
- Hydrophobic Aeroform thermo-formed backpanel promotes airflow
- Padded shoulder straps with sternum strap for a secure fit
- Zippered top access with HydroPort hydration compatibility
- Quick-access side pockets for water bottles and trekking poles
- Zippered top and internal security pockets
- Item #ARC00NU
- N420p-HT nylon 6,6 plain weave
- 32L (1953cu in)
- Aeroform thermoformed back panel
- Shoulder Straps
- padded, sternum strap
- Hydration Compatible
- yes, HydroPort
- 1 top lid, 1 zippered front, 2 quick-access side
- Trekking Pole Carry
- 24 x 9.8 x 7.9in
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 10oz
- hiking, travel, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
July 20, 2018
ARCâTERYX BRISE 32L
Makes Patagonia, Osprey, Mountain Hardware, REI and others look, feel and function like your kids school bag. This is the real deal!!
April 2, 2018
How waterproof is this bag?
June 5, 2017
Is the hipbelt removable?
June 6, 2017
Hip belts on both the Brize 32 and Brize 25 are not removable. When I don't need the hip belt on my 32 I typically wrap it around the front of the pack - see attached image.