Brize 32L Backpack
- Pack up this backpack for a day filled with peak-bagging
- Hydrophobic Aeroform thermo-formed back for airflow
- Padded shoulder straps with sternum strap for a secure fit
- Zippered top access with HydroPort hydration compatibility
- Quick-access side pockets for water bottles and trekking poles
- Zippered top and internal security pockets
- Item #ARC00NU
- N420p-HT nylon 6,6 plain weave
- 32L (1953cu in)
- Aeroform thermoformed back panel
- Shoulder Straps
- padded, sternum strap
- Hydration Compatible
- yes, HydroPort
- 1 top lid, 1 zippered front, 2 quick-access side
- Trekking Pole Carry
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 10oz
- Recommended Use
- hiking, travel, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
July 20, 2018
ARCâTERYX BRISE 32L
Makes Patagonia, Osprey, Mountain Hardware, REI and others look, feel and function like your kids school bag. This is the real deal!!
April 2, 2018
How waterproof is this bag?
June 5, 2017
Is the hipbelt removable?
June 6, 2017
Hip belts on both the Brize 32 and Brize 25 are not removable. When I don't need the hip belt on my 32 I typically wrap it around the front of the pack - see attached image.