- Pack up this backpack for a day filled with peak-bagging
- Hydrophobic Aeroform thermo-formed back for airflow
- Padded shoulder straps with sternum strap for a secure fit
- Zippered top access with HydroPort hydration compatibility
- Quick-access side pockets for water bottles and trekking poles
- Zippered top and internal security pockets
- Item #ARC00NU
- Q & A
ARCâTERYX BRISE 32L
Makes Patagonia, Osprey, Mountain Hardware, REI and others look, feel and function like your kids school bag. This is the real deal!!
How waterproof is this bag?
Is the hipbelt removable?
Hip belts on both the Brize 32 and Brize 25 are not removable. When I don't need the hip belt on my 32 I typically wrap it around the front of the pack - see attached image.