Make those car-to-cars really count.
- See how many peaks you can summit in a day with this backpack
- Hydrophobic Aeroform thermo-formed back for airflow
- Padded shoulder straps with sternum strap for a secure fit
- Zippered top access with HydroPort hydration compatibility
- Quick-access side pockets for water bottles and trekking poles
- Zippered top and internal security pockets
- Item #ARC00NT
- Q & A
ARCâTERYX BRISE 32L
Just like the 25L version this bag is awesome! I shopped around for a while, looked at, touched, and wore several other packs in the 25l to 32l size bracket. Initially was leaning towards the Patagonia Nine Trails 28L. I am so happy I leaned on ARCâTERYXâs brand reputation. This pack makes other bags from Brandâs like Osprey, Patagonia, Marmot, REI, and Mountain Hardware feel and function like your kids school bag. If you are looking for a TOP of the line no questions asked pack in the 25L- 32L size bracket this is it!! PERIOD!!
Awesome little pack
Ok so for starters the pack without question has TOP of the line construction and appearance for the class of pack it is in. The materials are thick, durable and it is clear from the first touch that this pack was built to last. These packs are not cheap and there is no question what you are paying for. The pack however looks larger online than it is. I tried to pack it out for my daily needs and it was Super small. I sent it back and ordered the 32L version. Iâm going to give the pack five stars for quality, appearance, and comfort.
Arc'teryx Brize 25L Backpack
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Durable fabric, fits well, and is perfect all around hiking pack + big enough to give a little extra room for the whatevers. I see this bag being a go-to for a while.