Smartly designed for your trekking pleasure.
The Arc'teryx Women's Bora AR 61 Backpack puts lesser packs to shame with its ergonomic, body-conforming support, smartly placed pockets, and convenient gear access. The Bora AR 61 is ideal for backpacking trips ranging from four to six days, easily carrying all of your camping gear, outerwear, clothing, and food. Perhaps its best feature, the RotoGlide hip belt moves up and down with your body as you climb steep hillsides and descend switchbacks on the trail. As its name suggests, it glides smoothly along a track (by approximately 1.25-inches), preventing the hip belt from digging into your sides as you move.
Gridlock shoulder straps are adjustable in both width and height for total customization that's simply not available on lesser packs. And to ensure a plush, body-conforming fit, the dual-density shoulder straps won't pinch or create nasty pressure points. For separation of wet items and outerwear, the zippered kangaroo pocket along the frontside partitions wet gear from ruining items inside the pack. This front pocket is reinforced with waterproof AC² nylon fabric that prevents sensitive items from soaking rains and storms.
- Comfort and carrying convenience for trips lasting to 6 days
- Waterproof AC² nylon along areas prone to wetting out
- Top-loading with side-zips for grabbing and stashing items
- Front kangaroo pocket partitions wet gear and outerwear
- RotoGlide hip belt slides up and down with body movements
- Gridlock shoulder straps are adjustable in width and height
- Zippered lid pocket with separate map pocket at underside
- Attachment points for 2 ice axes and trekking poles
- Item #ARC00NX
- Q & A
Arc'teryx - Fitting The Bora AR Backpack
How to fit the new Bora Backpack - with zonal weather protection and RotoGlide™ hipbelt.