Smartly designed for comfort and convenience.
Staying true to Arc'teryx's function-first philosophy, the Arc'teryx Women's Bora AR 49 Backpack is smartly designed with ergonomic, mobility-conforming straps and convenient access to internal items. The Bora AR 49 is available in both regular and long versions, both roomy enough for weekend trips and multi-day missions. Perhaps its most notable feature, the RotoGlide hip belt moves up and down with your body as you climb hillsides and descend steep trails. As its name suggests, it glides smoothly along a track (by approximately 1.25-inches), preventing the hip belt from digging into your sides as you move along the trail.
Supporting and stabilizing heavy loads, the Tegris back panel is chosen for its ergonomic comfort and abrasion resiliency. Another Arc'teryx innovation, Gridlock shoulder straps are adjustable in both height and width for a customized fit that's simply not available on lesser packs. And to ensure a plush fit, the shoulder straps' dual-density foam won't pack out like single-density foams on cheaper packs. For separation of wet items and outerwear, the zippered kangaroo pocket partitions gear from the pack's main contents. Both the kangaroo and top pockets feature waterproof AC² nylon fabric, ensuring your items stay dry through passing showers and storms.
- Maximize comfort and convenience on multi-day outings
- Waterproof AC² nylon along areas prone to wetting out
- Top-loading with side-zip access and separate kangaroo pocket
- RotoGlide hip belt glides along a track for enhanced comfort
- Gridlock shoulder straps are adjustable in both width and height
- Tegris back panel offers ergonomic support and abrasion-resistance
- Zippered lid pocket with separate map pocket at underside
- Attachment points for ice axes and trekking poles
- Item #ARC00NV
- Q & A
Arc'teryx - Fitting The Bora AR Backpack
How to fit the new Bora Backpack - with zonal weather protection and RotoGlide™ hipbelt.