Why We Like The Blade 28L Backpack
The Arc'teryx Blade 28 Backpack is ideal for overnight business trips and those days at the office when you squeeze a quick run in at lunch. This larger offering from the Blade series has enough room for all of the everyday essentials, as well as a change of clothes and a few toiletries. The zippered main compartment folds open for ease of access and is fitted with multiple organizer sleeves for everything from a change of clothes to a laptop and folders. The versatile design of the pack allows it to be worn either as a backpack or carried like briefcase. For added security, the blade features a discreet back panel pocket and a zippered side security pocket with an internal key clip.
- Blade Backpack built for overnight travels and full days away from home
- 28L capacity suitable for a change of clothes and everyday essentials
- Thermoformed back panel with adjustable, padded shoulder straps
- Front panel access to laptop sleeve and multiple organization sleeves
- Zippered side and hidden back panel pockets
- Top and side carry handles can be carried as a briefcase
- Item #ARC00AX
- N210p-HT nylon, N630p-HT nylon
- 28L (1708cu in)
- Shoulder Straps
- dual-density foam
- front panel
- 1 zippered front organizer, 1 zippered side, 1 hidden back
- Laptop Sleeve
- yes, 15in
- Claimed Weight
- 3lb 3oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 22, 2020
Sad compared to my old Blade 21.
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Wife bought me this to replace my aging 2008 blade 21, but the quality does not merit keeping it. The bag is nice and big, but the shoulder straps are anemic and disappointing. Wouldn’t want to be on a trek or any length with this current incarnation. I’ll keep riding the old Blade 21 til I find a worthy replacement.
September 16, 2019
Great pack. I love the size. good for my travel pack
January 31, 2018
Great quality, awesome layout
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I got this for my dad as a gift, and he's been super stoked on it! He uses it as a carry on bag as he travels a lot, and he's been really impressed with the sleek design. At first we were skeptical about how much it could fit because it seems so sleek, but he's been able to put a laptop, charger, small odds and ends, and a change of clothes in there no problem. He also says it's comfortable to carry, even when full!