Select style & size:Select options
- Six-panel cap with sleek stitched style
- Breathable polyester offers cool everyday comfort
- Moisture wicking band draws away sweat
- Sun protection blocks harmful UV rays
- Flexfit design will fit most heads
- Item #ARC00VN
- Q & A
This used to be my favorite hat but...
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
...then Arc'teryx switched from offering sizes to "one size fits all." The new one is way to small for my head. Waste of money.
Handsome hat, but tiny, tiny, tiny.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Since Arc'teryx decided to discontinue the heathered gray wool ball cap, I've been looking for a replacement. This cap has a wonderful design, but the one-size fits all is B.S. I'm a 7 1/4." The aforementioned wool ball cap had some elasticity, but this new bird cap "flex-fit" design doesn't accommodate my head - and it doesn't really flex at all. Bring back the wool cap!!
3 stars for the size
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
This hat is labeled one size fits all, but way too tight for me.. To give you some context, my head is slightly larger than most men, but a L/XL FlexFit hat is too big for me (a M/L is my size in FlexFit but they are not always available.) So given that, I would think a one size fits all hat by Arcteryx would be good to go. Not so much. If you think your head is even slightly larger than average, do not even consider buying this hat. Great materials, though, as expected. It's just a shame that is on the small size and the size is misrepresented.
How is this hat different from the other Arcteryx Bird Cap? Is it a newer model because I don’t see it on Arcteryx’s site. The one on their site has the breathable holes. Thanks.
This is the same as on Arcteryx's site!