Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Technical Shell Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Beta SV Jacket
Protecting you from extreme environments ranging from snowy Colorado peaks to soggy maritime locations, the Arc'teryx Men's Beta SV Jacket acts as an impenetrable shield against whipping winds, raging blizzards, and soaking rain storms. The Beta SV Jacket is equipped for a multitude of outdoor activities in severe weather conditions, effortlessly transitioning from demanding backcountry ski tours to mixed climbing routes to powder days at your local mountain. Legendary 3-layer Gore-Tex Pro and burly N80P-X face fabric provide total protection from the elements while resisting abrasion when you're getting after it.
New for this season, the jacket's external pockets eliminate the need of bulky zipper garages with with self-sealing zip sliders. This improvement streamlines the jacket's overall aesthetic while keeping outside moisture away from your layers. WaterTight underarm zips boost overall breathability, giving you the power to regulate your core temperature during fast-paced pursuits like skinning and climbing. The fully adjustable helmet-compatible hood works to keep wind and water away from your face, while the drawcord hem and adjustable cuffs ensure that no chilly air can permeate into your layers.
- Rugged waterproof jacket for extreme environments
- 3-layer Gore-Tex Pro is waterproof and breathable
- N80p-X face fabric reinforces the jacket from abrasion
- Articulated elbows offer unrestricted motion
- WaterTight underarm zips increase active-use ventilation
- Helmet-compatible StormHood with Cohaesive pull adjustment
- Drawcord hem and adjustable cuffs seal out the elements
- Item #ARC00ID
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex Pro 3L, [face fabric] N80p-X (80D nylon)
- fully sealed
- regular with e3D (3-Dimensional patterning)
- Center Back Length
- 31.25 in
- helmet-compatible StormHood, Cohaesive cinch adjustment
- [external] 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered bicep, [internal] 1 zippered security, 1 dump
- WaterTight underarm zip vents
- Claimed Weight
- [size medium] 16.5 oz
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding, climbing, mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
September 12, 2016
Arc'teryx –Men's Beta SV Jacket
Hardwearing and highly versatile, the Beta SV is built for harsh mountain environments. Light and rugged, the durably waterproof, windproof, breathable N80p-X 3L GORE-TEX® Pro fabric is proven in severe conditions. The helmet compatible StormHood™ delivers full protection without impeding peripheral vision and secures with glove-friendly Cohaesive™ cordlocks. Pit zips speed ventilation, and the articulated regular fit with e3D patterning moves with your body and comfortably accommodates layers.
January 22, 2018
Does this jacket always feel like paper or does it get more pliable after you wear it more?