Select a Size
Select a Color
Beta SV Bib
For burly adventures in difficult alpine areas, Acr’teryx delivers the Beta SV Bib to protect against abrasions and keep out frigid water, ice, and rain. Freedom of movement and protection are at the heart of the Beta SV, and it uses a relaxed fit and highly durable Gore-Tex Pro 2.0 with reinforced areas that are prone to frequent abuse. For holding up against wear and tear from boots and crampons, Arc’teryx uses Keprotec instep patches, and a 100D Cordura PowderCuff to secure to the boots.
WaterTight Zippers keep out melting icy and mixed weather on your alpine quests, and a drop seat is at the ready in case the call hits you. A central bib pocket holds essentials, and a flapped thigh pocket is there for utility and is conveniently tucked out of the way of climbing harnesses.
- Versatile bib for performance in severe mountain conditions
- 3-layer Gore-Tex shell provides breathable, waterproof protection
- Reinforcement panels on high wear areas offer rugged durability
- WaterTight zippers for protection and easy removal
- Durable Cordura PowderCuffs fit over boots to seal out snow
- Keprotec instep provides protection from crampons or ski edges
- Drop seat for those urgent times
- Item #ARCZ96E
- [face fabric] N80d Most Rugged 3L Gore-Tex Pro 2.0 with N140d reinforcements
- central bib
- Side Zips
- Keprotec instep patches, PowderCuffs (100D Cordura)
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, ski mountaineering, telemark skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?