Select a Size
Select a Color
Beta SL Hybrid Jacket
Designed with minimal bulk in mind, the Arc'teryx Women's Beta SL Hybrid Jacket lends itself to lightweight backpacking, backcountry tours, and climbing trips where saving pack space is essential. Two different fabrics maximize protection from the elements while maintaining durability and lightweight efficiency. Functional details, including a helmet-compatible StormHood, laminated DryCuffs, and WaterTight zippers, seal out the elements without weighing you down.
Responsible for its lightweight feel, Gore-Tex 2-layer Paclite construction repels oncoming rain and snow while minimizing bulk in your pack. It's reinforced with stronger Gore-Tex 3-layer construction along high-wear areas, meaning it'll withstand the abuse of strenuous outdoor activities. Another big upgrade, the Gore-Tex C-Knit backer maintains an ultra-supple feel while improving the jacket's overall breathability. Ultimately, this combination of two different Gore-Tex fabrics keeps you blissfully dry during inclement conditions—all without the heft and crinkly feel of standard Gore-Tex jackets.
- Protection from the elements without the bulkiness
- Gore-Tex Paclite provides low-bulk waterproofing
- Gore-Tex 3-layer reinforces high-wear zones
- Gore C-Knit backer maintains a supple feel
- WaterTight zips prevent moisture intrusion
- Laminated DryCuffs keep the elements out
- Streamlined, helmet-compatible StormHood
- Arc'teryx emphasizes performance with function-first philosophy
- Item #ARC00LX
- [membrane] Gore-Tex PacLite (2-layer), Gore-Tex (3-layer) w/C-Knit backer, [face fabric] nylon mini ripstop (40D), plain weave (40D), DWR finish
- fully sealed
- trim with e3D (low volume w/ergonomic 3D patterning)
- Center Back Length
- 27.7 in
- yes, helmet-compatible StormHood
- 2 WaterTight zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- 11.3 oz
- Recommended Use
- backcountry touring, backpacking, hiking & camping, climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
October 13, 2019
Fully-Featured Lightweight Jacket
- Runs small
The Beta SL Hybrid is as light as it gets for a fully-featured jacket. It uses a blend of Gore-tex with C-Knit Backer, 2L Paclite Plus body, and 3 layer reinforced wear areas. I love that it has big harness-compatible pockets and pit zippers. The fit is trim - I had to size up if I was layering.
April 18, 2019
Sturdy, Reliable, and Dynamic
- I've used it several times
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 5` 6"
- 135 lbs
I find I want to use this jacket in almost every outdoor activity I do. I got the green because I like high visibility colors for the backcountry and being easily seen by my friends through the trees. The unexpected benefit was that the fabric is really tough and can be a barrier between your flesh and tree branches. I had to size up to the medium because of a fuller bust, but an A or B cup could probably be a Small.
March 17, 2019
She loves it!
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 6"
- 135 lbs
I bought this as a gift after a failed TNF product and a Marmot jacket that just needed to be replaced. She hated TNF jacket and Marmot didn't have the greatest fit, per her. Arcteryx was the ticket. Also, I might mention Backcountry .com was very accommodating on a confusing return. Thanks!
April 17, 2017
Arc'teryx Women's Beta SL Hybrid Jacket
Two GORE-TEX® fabrics combine for lightweight, packable weather protection.
April 3, 2019
Are there pockets on underarm?
April 8, 2019
HI Julia! Yes, this jacket does have underarm vents.
April 29, 2017
What is the difference between the Beta LT Hybrid and the Beta SL Hybrid?