Designed with minimal bulk in mind, the Arc'teryx Women's Beta SL Hybrid Jacket lends itself to lightweight backpacking, backcountry tours, and climbing trips where saving pack space is essential. Two different fabrics maximize protection from the elements while maintaining durability and lightweight efficiency. Functional details, including a helmet-compatible StormHood, laminated DryCuffs, and WaterTight zippers, seal out the elements without weighing you down.
Responsible for its lightweight feel, Gore-Tex 2-layer Paclite construction repels oncoming rain and snow while minimizing bulk in your pack. It's reinforced with stronger Gore-Tex 3-layer construction along high-wear areas, meaning it'll withstand the abuse of strenuous outdoor activities. Another big upgrade, the Gore-Tex C-Knit backer maintains an ultra-supple feel while improving the jacket's overall breathability. Ultimately, this combination of two different Gore-Tex fabrics keeps you blissfully dry during inclement conditions—all without the heft and crinkly feel of standard Gore-Tex jackets.
- Protection from the elements without the bulkiness
- Gore-Tex Paclite provides low-bulk waterproofing
- Gore-Tex 3-layer reinforces high-wear zones
- Gore C-Knit backer maintains a supple feel
- WaterTight zips prevent moisture intrusion
- Laminated DryCuffs keep the elements out
- Streamlined, helmet-compatible StormHood
- Arc'teryx emphasizes performance with function-first philosophy
- Item #ARC00LX
- Q & A
She loves it!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: large
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 135lbs
I bought this as a gift after a failed TNF product and a Marmot jacket that just needed to be replaced. She hated TNF jacket and Marmot didn't have the greatest fit, per her. Arcteryx was the ticket. Also, I might mention Backcountry .com was very accommodating on a confusing return. Thanks!
Arc'teryx Women's Beta SL Hybrid Jacket
Two GORE-TEX® fabrics combine for lightweight, packable weather protection.
What is the difference between the Beta LT Hybrid and the Beta SL Hybrid?