Select a size:
Why We Like The Beta LT Pant
Heading for a long walk in the mountains? The Beta LT Pant from Arc’teryx is one of the more versatile garments we’ve come across for the high alpine, perfect for backpacking, alpine climbing, and mountaineering applications. The GORE-TEX membrane supplies a fully waterproof construction, while the integrated side zips make it easy to get the pants on and off, even over clunky mountaineering boots.
- Shell-style pants supply reliable weather protection for trekking
- Fully-sealed seams prevent rain, snow, or sleet from seeping through
- Trim fit stays out of your way and is designed with backpacks in mind
- Zippered thigh pocket secures your essentials close-at-hand
- Full-length side zips provide convenient ventilation for the summit push
- 3-layer 70D nylon shell is both waterproof and abrasion-resistant
- Item #ARCZ9BN
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.