Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Beta AR Pant
Loaded with a bevy of smart features and technical fabric details, the Arc'teryx Men's Beta AR Pant protects from the elements when we're facing down gale-force winds, heavy snow squalls, and freezing temperatures. GORE-TEX Pro provides rugged waterproofing and performance-oriented breathability for getting after it on powder days, and a 3-layer construction keeps thin, light, and durable. Furthermore, we appreciate the pant's athletic fit with ergonomic-3D patterning for exceptional freedom of movement over baselayers.
- Versatile, technical shell designed for touring and mountaineering
- GORE-TEX Pro gives rugged waterproofing and comfy breathability
- 3-layer construction keeps the pant light, thin, and packable
- 3/4-length side zippers offer ventilation and easy on-and-off
- PowderCuff gaiters made with Cordura for durable longevity
- Adjustable waist and cuffs ensure secure coverage
- Item #ARCZ96C
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX Pro (3-layer) [face fabric] 40D nylon ripstop, [seat, knees, lower legs] 80D nylon ripstop, [PowderCuff] Cordura
- fully sealed
- athletic, with e3D patterning
- [medium] 34in
- 3/4-length side zips
- adjustable belt
- Side Zips
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 4oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 based on 22 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.