Select a Size
Select a Color
Beta AR Jacket
The ultra-versatile Arc'teryx Women's Beta AR Jacket is the ultimate outdoor companion, capable of taking on everything from skiing and hiking to alpine expeditions. The streamlined jacket is light and packable making it an easy grab for any adventurous trip. Arc'teryx has a commitment to deliver use specific, function driven products for women and the classic Beta AR showcases this beautifully. The Beta AR is made with Gore-Tex Pro 2.0 and sealed with tiny, weight-saving Gore-sealed seams to shut out rain and snow while still maintaining breathability for high-intensity activities. Laminated zippers are icing on the cake, and in combination with the construction, offer you weather protection from blinding snow, sideways rainstorms, and even a toddler throwing apple juice your way. High-wear areas of the jacket, such as the shoulders and forearms, are reinforced with extremely abrasion-resistant N80d Gore-Tex Pro 2.0 for elevated durability without tacking on too much weight.
- The most versatile shell from Arc'teryx for skiing and alpinism
- Gore-Tex Pro 2.0 is durable, waterproof, windproof, and breathable
- Hybrid mapping places heavier weight fabrics in high-wear areas
- Fully taped seams and DWR treatment offer maximum weather protection
- DropHood is helmet-compatible, can be pulled on without unzipping
- WaterTight underarm vents allow for heat dumping on burly ascents
- Hip length and higher hand pockets are harness or pack compatible
- e3D patterning and articulated elbows enable free range of motion
- Item #ARCZ97O
- [body] N40d 3L Gore-tex Pro 2.0, DWR treatment, [reinforcement panels] N80d 3L Gore-tex Pro 2.0, DWR treatment
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- DropHood (adjustable, helmet-compatible)
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered interior
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, backpacking, casual, hiking, ice climbing, mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
August 24, 2020
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 6"
- 165 lbs
Buy once cry once on this indispensable shell. Worth it. Used it several about to put thru wringer. Kept needing a new jacket ea season.. Leveled up to Arc Beta AR. Ordered size M (I’m a true 8-10). This jacket covered me on bicep room & long enough for torso. Roomy enough to move in, layer & toss over an Arc puffer. Could have ordered S if I desired a snugger shell, glad I didn’t. The GORE-TEX stops wind/rain & lets me pack lighter. Ample pit zips dump heat. Figured out how to tuck the hood away so it doesn’t drive me bonkers when I don’t need it (jimmy rigged). If you want a hot weather shell/rain jkt, you’ll want to level down on the Arc range.