The ultra-versatile Arc'teryx Women's Beta AR Jacket is the ultimate outdoor companion, capable of taking on everything from skiing and hiking to alpine expeditions. The streamlined jacket is light and packable making it an easy grab for any adventurous trip. Arc'teryx has a commitment to deliver use specific, function driven products for women and the classic Beta AR showcases this beautifully.
The Beta AR is made with Gore-Tex Pro and sealed with tiny, weight saving Gore-taped seams to shut out rain and snow while still maintaining breathability for high-intensity activities. Laminated zippers are icing on the cake, and in combination with the construction, offer you weather protection from blinding snow, sideways rain storms, and even a toddler throwing apple juice your way. High-wear areas of the jacket, such as the shoulders and forearms, are reinforced with extremely abrasion-resistant N80p-X Gore-Tex Pro for elevated durability without tacking on too much weight.
At under a pound, the Beta AR is light on weight, but it's also heavy on features that are essential to your active life. Laminated underarm vents open quickly and without hassle, and the underarm gussets with the e3D patterning and articulated elbows give you freedom of movement without any pulling or tugs from the material of the jacket. When zipped fully, the microsuede collar provides draft protection whether the hood is up or down, and the helmet-compatible DropHood provides complete coverage without impacting your peripheral vision. As a bonus, the design of the collar and hood mean you can have the jacket zipped all the way up and still be able to throw the hood on should unexpected conditions hit you in the alpine. If the adventure you have lined up requires a pack or a harness, the hip length secures comfortably underneath and the slightly elevated hand pockets can still be accessed even when you're all geared up.
- Function driven jacket to tackle a range of terrain and conditions
- Gore-Tex Pro shell is durable, waterproof, windproof, and breathable
- Hybrid mapping places heavier weight fabrics in high-wear areas
- Fully taped seams and DWR treatment offer maximum weather protection
- DropHood is helmet compatible, can be pulled on without unzipping
- WaterTight underarm vents allow for heat dumping on burly ascents
- Hip length and higher hand pockets are harness or pack compatible
- e3D patterning and articulated elbows enable free range of motion
- Item #ARC00TO