Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Baselayer Bottoms we have in stock.View Similar Products
When your shell pants just aren't enough to keep your gams warm on those freezing cold chairlift rides, layer the Arc'teryx Women's Axina Knickers under your pants or bibs for that extra bit of warmth your legs need to make your day enjoyable. Arc'teryx designed the Axina to layer comfortably under a shell and maintain impressive amounts of breathability so you aren't sweating it out after your first lap. Coreloft synthetic insulation maintains insulating properties if it gets damp, and the combination of Fortius Air 40 and Torrent fabrics maximize breathability, mobility, moisture management, and odor control for complete comfort. A women's specific design layers comfortably with any hardshell pant or bib, and the knicker-length cut falls above ski or snowboard boots so they don't interfere with your shell's gaiters.
- Insulated knickers designed for freezing cold ski days
- Performance fabric maintains breathability and resists moisture
- Coreloft synthetic fill maintains insulating properties when wet
- Stretch panels promote mobility for an unhindered feel
- Wide waistband with drawcord adjustment system
- Low-profile design layers comfortably under any bib or pant
- Arc'teryx specializes in minimalist designs and streamlined layering
- Item #ARC00JO
- Torrent (84% polyester, 16% spandex), Fortius Air 40 (92% nylon, 8% elastane), Permeair 20 (nylon), Coreloft Continuous 65
- Insulation Weight
- Claimed Weight
- 9.5 oz
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?