Set it and forget it.
Another addition to its super light category, the Arc'teryx Men's Atom SL Vest delivers soft, breathable warmth where you need it most. With just the lightest touch of synthetic insulation, air-permeable fabric, and ventilated side panels, the Atom SL is the ideal layer when you're moving through cold, blustery weather that doesn't necessarily demand full waterproof protection. The Coreloft insulation is lightweight, so you won't overheat during an arduous multi-pitch or spring tour, and it holds its warmth even when wet. The fleece stretch side panels provide ventilation when you're constantly on the move, and the adjustable hem can be cinched down to seal out wind.
- Lightweight, breathable vest for active pursuits in cool weather
- Synthetic insulation offers warmth even when wet
- Air-permeable side panels assist with thermal regulation
- Adjustable back hem helps seal out cold breezes
- Easily compressible when you need it stowed away
- Trim fit keeps the bulk to a minimum while active
- Item #ARC00S3
- Q & A
BEST lightweight vest for ACTIVE USE
Use this vest when you need just a bit of insulation and protection form the elements as you ski tour, hike or climb to the higher elevations.
Warmer than expected!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 150lbs
Was concerned this might be a bit too light-weight when it arrived, but it's been perfect. Great way of adding warmth over a light-weight base layer on those chillier days.
Arc'teryx - Atom SL Vest Men's
Superlight Coreloft™ insulated vest for mid to high output activities.
Atom Series: Synthetic insulated mid layers | SL: Super light.