Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Atom SL Hooded Jacket
For versatile warmth, we added Arc'teryx's Atom SL Hooded Jacket to our arsenal. Stretch side panels, strategically placed insulation, and movement-inspired design make this jacket our go-to no matter the season or mission. Whether we need extra warmth while carving through backcountry powder, lightweight protection on a chilly morning run, or a backup layer in our pack, we know we can rely on the Atom to deliver optimal performance.
- Superlight, breathable jacket for cold-weather, high-output pursuits
- Synthetic insulation locks in warmth even when wet and dries quick
- Stretch fleece panels allow for optimal ventilation
- Uninsulated, mesh-lined sleeves help to thermoregulate
- Cinchable hem and adjustable hood seal out cold air
- Low profile hood buttons out of the way when not needed
- Trim fit layers well under your shell on especially frigid days
- Streamlined, minimalist design for sleek, polished style
- Item #ARCZ99V
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.