3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Why We Like the Atom SL Hooded Insulated Jacket
Like most of Arc'teryx's gear, the Atom SL Hooded Insulated Jacket is a staple in our adventure wardrobe. Weighing in at 3.5oz lighter than its big brother, the LT, the Atom SL is the perfect minimalist yet versatile insulator. We zip it up for cool alpine hikes and shoulder-season camping adventures, then we layer a technical shell over it for added warmth while skiing fresh pow in the winter time.
- Super-light insulated jacket for versatile warmth and protection
- Coreloft insulation resists water absorption and retains heat
- Fleece side panels wick away moisture for breathable warmth
- Uninsulated sleeves and StormHood provide body temp regulation
- Adjustable hem keeps cold winds from creeping in
- DWR finish fends off light precipitation
- Packs down small to stuff away when you warm up
- Item #ARCZ98Y
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved
- [face fabric] Tyono 20 (100% nylon), DWR finish [side panels] 93% polyester, 7% elastane [lining] 100% nylon, (select colors) Dope Permair 20, (select colors) Permair 20 [sleeve lining] mesh
- [torso, back] 40g/mÂ² Coreloft Compact (siliconized polyester)
- Center Back Length
- 28.5in, slight drop hem
- 2 zippered hand
- stretch fleece side panels
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 9.5oz
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding, backpacking, hiking, climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.