Up To 60% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like the Atom SL Hooded Insulated Jacket
Like most of Arc'teryx's gear, the Atom SL Hooded Insulated Jacket is a staple in our adventure wardrobe. Weighing in at 3.5oz lighter than its big brother, the LT, the Atom SL is the perfect minimalist yet versatile insulator. We zip it up for cool alpine hikes and shoulder-season camping adventures, then we layer a technical shell over it for added warmth while skiing fresh pow in the winter time.
- Super-light insulated jacket for versatile warmth and protection
- Coreloft insulation resists water absorption and retains heat
- Fleece side panels wick away moisture for breathable warmth
- Uninsulated sleeves and StormHood provide body temp regulation
- Adjustable hem keeps cold winds from creeping in
- DWR finish fends off light precipitation
- Packs down small to stuff away when you warm up
- Item #ARCZ98Y
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.