You can never have enough core warmth.
Outdoor adventures in cold weather require core warmth. Whether you're ice climbing, hiking, skiing, snowboarding, or camping, you'll stay toasty and comfortable in the Arc'teryx Atom LT Vest. Designed as an ideal layering piece for the coldest days, the vest can also work as a stand-alone piece thanks to a DWR treatment on the face fabric that beads and repels moisture and the wind resistant properties of the material.
Insulated with efficient Coreloft synthetic insulation, you'll stay warm even if moisture gets into the vest. It's also very packable so you can bring it with you anywhere your adventures take you. When you're out playing, you need full range of motion to swing that ice pick, carve those turns, or set up a tent. Durable fleece side panels made with Polartec Power Stretch will keep you flexible for a full range of motion. The panels are also very breathable so you can stay comfortable all throughout your cold weather adventures.
- Vest to layer for core warmth during cold weather activities
- DWR treated face fabric beats and repels light moisture
- Efficient Coreloft insulation retains warmth when wet
- Four way stretch panels at sides allow for athletic movement
- Non-locking zipper is easier to operate with one hand
- Soft brushed-lined collar adds comfort when zipped completely
- Arc'teryx maintains a focus on simplicity in all its designs
- Item #ARC00UR