3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Why We Like The Atom LT Jacket
Layered up or by itself, the Arc'teryx Atom LT Jacket is a packable staple piece for every season. Wear it alone on mild days in the spring, summer, and fall while you climb, hike, or backpack. When winter hits, layer it under a shell when you ski, snowboard, or ice climb. Articulated elbows and underarm gussets give your arms free range of motion whether you're dancing in the firelight or fighting for the final pitch.
- Every season jacket for any and all outdoor adventures
- DWR treated face fabric is water- and wind-resistant
- Coreloft insulation provides warmth even when wet
- Stretchy fleece side panels allow athletic movement
- Articulated elbows, underarm gussets give free range of motion
- Non-locking front zipper is easier to use with one hand
- Arc'teryx focuses their designs on simplicity and function
- Item #ARCZ97L
- [face fabric] 20d Tyono (100% nylon), DWR treatment, [stretch fleece] 94% polyester, 6% elastane [panels] Dope Permeair 20 (100% nylon)
- 60g Coreloft (100% polyester)
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered interior
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, backpacking, casual, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, hiking, ice climbing, mountaineering, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding, sport climbing, trad climbing
4.5 based on 23 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.