Just the essentials.
Layered up or by itself, the Arc'teryx Atom LT Jacket is a packable staple piece for every season. Wear it alone on mild days in the spring, summer, and fall while you climb, hike, or backpack. When winter hits, layer it under a shell when you ski, snowboard, or ice climb. Articulated elbows and underarm gussets give your arms free range of motion whether you're dancing in the firelight or fighting for the final pitch.
When worn alone, the water resistant, DWR treated Tyono face fabric maintains a balance of wind protection and air permeability so you are protected from the elements without over-heating. Coreloft insulation keeps you warm, even if it gets wet. Deliberate design puts the insulation where it matters most: your core, arms, and shoulders. Along the jacket's sides and under your arms, you'll find Polartec Power Stretch with Hardface technology. This four-way stretch fabric accommodates your every move, and Hardface technology ups the ante on abrasion resistance. The non-insulated panels also help the jacket breathe so you don't become the steaming carne asada inside a toasty synthetic insulation burrito.
- Every season jacket for any and all outdoor adventures
- DWR treated face fabric is water and wind resistant
- Coreloft insulation provides warmth even when wet
- Polartec Power Stretch side panels allow athletic movement
- Hardface Technology increases level of abrasion resistance
- Articulated elbows, underarm gussets give free range of motion
- Non-locking front zipper is easier to use with one hand
- Arc'teryx focuses their designs on simplicity and function
- Item #ARC00UQ