Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Synthetic Insulation Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Atom LT Jacket
Layered up or by itself, the Arc'teryx Atom LT Jacket is a packable staple piece for every season. Wear it alone on mild days in the spring, summer, and fall while you climb, hike, or backpack. When winter hits, layer it under a shell when you ski, snowboard, or ice climb. Articulated elbows and underarm gussets give your arms free range of motion whether you're dancing in the firelight or fighting for the final pitch.
When worn alone, the water-resistant, DWR treated Tyono face fabric maintains a balance of wind protection and air permeability so you are protected from the elements without over-heating. Coreloft insulation keeps you warm, even if it gets wet. Deliberate design puts the insulation where it matters most: your core, arms, and shoulders. Along the jacket's sides and under your arms, you'll find Polartec Power Stretch with Hardface technology. This four-way stretch fabric accommodates your every move, and Hardface technology ups the ante on abrasion resistance. The non-insulated panels also help the jacket breathe so you don't become the steaming carne asada inside a toasty synthetic insulation burrito.
- Every season jacket for any and all outdoor adventures
- DWR treated face fabric is water and wind resistant
- Coreloft insulation provides warmth even when wet
- Polartec Power Stretch side panels allow athletic movement
- Hardface Technology increases level of abrasion resistance
- Articulated elbows, underarm gussets give free range of motion
- Non-locking front zipper is easier to use with one hand
- Arc'teryx focuses their designs on simplicity and function
- Item #ARC00UQ
- [face fabric] 20d Tyono (100% nylon), DWR treatment, [side panels] Polartec Power Stretch (88% polyester, 12% elastane), Polartec Hardface Technology
- 60g Coreloft (100% polyester)
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered interior
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding, backpacking, casual, hiking, ice climbing, mountaineering, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
August 13, 2020
Is this warmer than the insulated hoodie?