Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Atom LT Jacket
We wear the Arc'teryx Atom LT Insulator all year long. It's an excellent midlayer for winter skiing the resort or backcountry, and we pack it for every alpine climb and backpacking trip in the summertime. Air permeability lends to its versatility by breathing immediately instead of when we start to sweat like standard breathable insulators. By breathing the minute we put it on, the Atom LT warms us up whether we're setting the skintrack or rapping off past sunset.
- Versatile midlayer designed for mountainous athleticism
- Air-permeable fabric maximizes breathability
- DWR treatment offers snow-shedding water-resistance
- Stretchy fleece side panels provide moisture-managing mobility
- Dual hem adjusters and improved cuffs ensure a secure fit
- Item #ARCZ968
4 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.