Select a size:
Why We Like The Atom LT Hooded Insulated Jacket
One of the most versatile jackets in our gear arsenal is the Arc'teryx Atom LT Hooded Insulated Jacket. We wear it by itself from spring to fall on chilly adventures backpacking, climbing, or hiking, and then slide a waterproof shell over it for ski sessions in winter. When worn by itself, the Tyono shell balances wind protection with air-permeable comfort so we don't overheat, and the DWR coating sheds light rainfall to help keep us dry.
- Versatile jacket for any and all season usage in the outdoors
- DWR treatment beads and repels moisture for dry comfort
- Tyono fabric balances wind protection and air permeability
- Coreloft insulation is lofty, provides warmth even when wet
- Stretchy fleece side panels allow athletic movement
- Adjustable StormHood is helmet-compatible for wherever protection
- Arc'teryx focuses its designs on a simple, less is more philosophy
- Item #ARCZ97K
- [face fabric] Tyono 20 (100% nylon) [stretch fleece] 94% polyester, 6% elastane [Dope Permeair] 100% nylon
- Coreloft Compact (60g/mÂ²)
- Center Back Length
- adjustable, insulated StormHood
- 2 zippered hand, 1 internal
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding, backpacking, casual, hiking, ice climbing, mountaineering, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
4.5 based on 150 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.