Atom LT Hooded Insulated Jacket
One of the most versatile jackets you'll ever add to your gear arsenal is the Arc'teryx Women's Atom LT Hooded Insulated Jacket. Wear it by itself from spring to fall on chilly adventures backpacking, climbing, or hiking, and then slide a waterproof shell over it for ski sessions in winter. When worn by itself, the Tyono shell balances wind protection with air permeable comfort so you don't overheat, and the DWR coating sheds light rainfall to help keep you dry. To keep you mobile for athletic movement, Polartec Power Stretch side panels provide a four-way stretch, plus they wick moisture, dry quickly, are durable, and breathe so you can tackle difficult summits without pulling layers off and on the whole time.
Arc'teryx also added Coreloft insulation that uses air permeable panels to ensure excellent thermal regulation. Coreloft will also still keep you warm even if it gets wet. A trim fit helps you layer over the Atom LT with ease if you need extra wind or rain protection. On days that require a little extra protection, but not a whole extra layer, throw on the adjustable, helmet-compatible StormHood to seal out the cold.
- Versatile jacket for any and all season usage in the outdoors
- DWR treatment beads and repels moisture for dry comfort
- Tyono fabric balances wind protection and air permeability
- Coreloft insulation is lofty, provides warmth even when wet
- Polartec Power Stretch side panels allow athletic movement
- Hardface Technology increases level of abrasion resistance
- Adjustable StormHood is helmet compatible for wherever protection
- Arc'teryx focuses its designs on a simple, less is more philosophy
- Item #ARC00UP
- [face fabric] 20d Tyno (100% nylon), DWR treatment, [side panels] Polartec Power Stretch (88% polyester, 12% elastane), Polartec Hardface Technology
- 60g Coreloft (100% polyester)
- Center Back Length
- helmet-compatible storm, adjustable
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered internal
- Hardface stretch side panels
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding, backpacking, casual, hiking, ice climbing, mountaineering, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
October 31, 2020
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought
I love this jacket. It is wearable 9-10 months of the year here in the Pacific Northwest and I've collected multiple colors over the years.... Very sadly, the company has decided to change its product and this year came out with a longer and wider version, so it no longer has the athletic fit. So snatch up the older versions while available!
April 17, 2020
Which color is brightest? I am looking for visibility for road cycling.
April 21, 2020
Hey Amy! So I think the best color you can get for visibility while cycling would be the Beacon, Quantum, Awestruck or Illusion (if the other colors do not have your size). But the first two would be my top choices to recommend for visibility. :) I hope that helps with your decision making! Let me know if you have any other questions on this jacket.
November 25, 2019
I'm planning to buy this jacket as a backcountry ski mid layer, but I can't decide between the hooded/non-hooded version. Does this hood add a lot of bulk underneath a shell? Is it comfortable to wear this hood and a shell hood over a helmet at the same time?
February 10, 2019
What color is the lining on the black sapphire? I ordered the same jacket from another site and the lining was bright purple. Does this one have the bright purple also, or a more neutral color on tbe inside?
April 2, 2019
Hey Maggie, the old version had a much brighter liner than the current model. The current model is a navy blue color, see attached. If you have any other questions or need assistance with an existing order or placing an order, please feel free to contact us on Chat or call us at 1-800-409-4502. Thanks!