Versatility at its finest.
One of the most versatile jackets you'll ever add to your gear arsenal is the Arc'teryx Women's Atom LT Hooded Insulated Jacket. Wear it by itself from spring to fall on chilly adventures backpacking, climbing, or hiking, and then slide a waterproof shell over it for ski sessions in winter. When worn by itself, the Tyono shell balances wind protection with air permeable comfort so you don't overheat, and the DWR coating sheds light rainfall to help keep you dry. To keep you mobile for athletic movement, Polartec Power Stretch side panels provide a four-way stretch, plus they wick moisture, dry quickly, are durable, and breathe so you can tackle difficult summits without pulling layers off and on the whole time.
Arc'teryx also added Coreloft insulation that uses air permeable panels to ensure excellent thermal regulation. Coreloft will also still keep you warm even if it gets wet. A trim fit helps you layer over the Atom LT with ease if you need extra wind or rain protection. On days that require a little extra protection, but not a whole extra layer, throw on the adjustable, helmet-compatible StormHood to seal out the cold.
- Versatile jacket for any and all season usage in the outdoors
- DWR treatment beads and repels moisture for dry comfort
- Tyono fabric balances wind protection and air permeability
- Coreloft insulation is lofty, provides warmth even when wet
- Polartec Power Stretch side panels allow athletic movement
- Hardface Technology increases level of abrasion resistance
- Adjustable StormHood is helmet compatible for wherever protection
- Arc'teryx focuses its designs on a simple, less is more philosophy
- Item #ARC00UP