Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like The Atom LT Hooded Insulated Jacket
The Arc'teryx Atom LT Hooded Insulated Jacket is constructed with a durable, breathable, and lightweight that's treated to fend off light rainfall. To bolster its adaptability, the Atom LT is equipped with gusseted underarms and Power Stretch fleece side panels that ensure an unimpeded range of motion, whether we're wearing it as a midlayer or an external shell. Perhaps most importantly, though, is the Atom LT's Coreloft insulation. This insulation not only retains warmth in wet weather, but also maximizes thermal efficiency without compromising the compressibility of the fibers.
- Versatile, highly adaptive jacket for all aerobic activities
- Tyono exterior is durable and wind-resistant for protection
- DWR treatment sheds light moisture easily
- Coreloft insulation keeps you warm even when wet
- Stretch side panels promote unobstructed mobility
- Articulated elbows and gusseted underarm bolster comfort
- Helmet-compatible hood is insulated for added warmth
- Adjustable hem provides a personalized fit and feel
- Item #ARCZ967
4.5 based on 218 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.