Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
Atom AR Insulated Jacket
When high-alpine adventures are in your future, look no further than the Arc'teryx Atom AR Insulated Jacket. The DWR treatment lets this piece work as a standalone layer when things are really cold, shedding small amounts of moisture as well as keeping the abrasion-resistance as tough as possible. Coreloft insulation throughout the jacket delivers plenty of insulation for your next summit bid. Arc'teryx distributed the insulation heavier throughout the body and lighter through the arms since, as the old maxim goes, keep the core warm, and the limbs will follow.
- Insulated jacket designed for active adventures in the alpine
- Wind- and water-resistant shell sheds raindrops and snowflakes
- Body-mapped Coreloft insulation gives more warmth where needed
- Athletic cut allows use as a midlayer and a full range of motion
- Highly compressible design makes it an easy pick to pack along
- Adjustable hem stays secure under harnesses and backpacks
- Multiple pockets stash your phone, snacks, maps, and keys
- Item #ARCZ966
4.5 based on 17 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.