Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Atom AR Hooded Insulated Jacket
The Arc'teryx Atom AR Hooded Insulated Jacket is ready for peak-bagging missions, weekends in the wilderness, and cold days on the slopes. Layer it under a shell on particularly cold, wet days or wear it as a standalone piece when conditions are less harsh. Synthetic Coreloft insulation in the body, sleeves, and hood keep heat in while you embark on your winter adventures, and it retains its heat even when it gets wet. Coreloft is also highly packable making it easy to stow the jacket in your pack for easy access for when you need it next. When worn alone, the durable and lightweight stretch face fabric protects the jacket from tears from minor abrasions.
- Versatile midlayer for skiing and climbing in cold weather
- Synthetic insulation throughout jacket retains warmth when wet
- DWR treatment to face fabric beads and repels light moisture
- Helmet-compatible StormHood is insulated for elevated warmth
- Underarms are gusseted for mobility and comfort
- Articulated elbows enhance freedom of movement
- Jersey-knit stretch cuffs and hem drawcord seal out the elements
- Arc'teryx uses simple, function-first designs for its products
- Item #ARCZ97J
4.5 based on 10 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.