Up To 60% Off:
Select a size:
Atom AR Hooded Insulated Jacket
A down jacket may seem like a good call when it's cold and you're getting gear ready at the trailhead, but you're going to be a hot, sweaty mess by the time you're on the trail and your heart rate is up. The Arc'teryx Atom AR Hooded Insulated Jacket insulates when you're getting gear lined out for the day's objective and remains breathable during the approach, so you aren't stuck with a soggy, useless down jacket before the sun is even up. The Atom is insulated with Arc'teryx's Coreloft insulation, which consists of highly crimped and siliconized polyester yarns that are breathable, packable, and water-resistant to retain insulating capabilities when confronted with light precipitation. If it does start to rain or snow, then the Atom can be worn comfortably as midlayer under a shell for an added dose of warmth.
- All-around midlayer for the trail, skintrack, or crag
- Water-resistant synthetic insulation is highly breathable
- Durable Tyono fabric treated with DWR for added weather protection
- Compressible design packs away for easy storage in a backpack
- Updated Permeair panels under the arms promotes breathable comfort
- Multiple pockets carry along smaller essentials
- Can be worn as a midlayer during cold ski days or rainy hikes
- Vancouver-based Arc'teryx uses the mountains of British Columbia to inform its clothing designs
- Item #ARCZ965
4.5 based on 48 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.