Arro 22L Backpack
Bringing Arc'teryx' technical know-how to the world of daypacks, the Arro 22 Backpack is compact, sleek, and capable of holding your gear for a day on the trail, in the office, or checking out the sights in a new city. It fits a 15in laptop with no trouble, has stretch side pockets for water bottles or small items, and a vertical-zip front pocket to help you stay organized at work or in the mountains. The zippers are watertight, and the durable fabric is made to withstand the rigors of commuting and hiking alike.
- Compact and durable backpack for urban commutes and day hikes
- Hybrid construction blends durability and weather resistance
- Elevated back panel provides you with a comfortable carry
- Multiple pockets help to keep your gear organized and accessible
- WaterTight zippers prevent moisture from damaging the contents
- Pack is hydration bladder compatible for day hike versatility
- Padded laptop sleeve accommodates and protects your 15in laptop
- Arc'teryx designs its products with a less is more philosophy
- Item #ARC010R
- [face fabric] 420D Cordura nylon, [contrast] 210D nylon
- 22L (1342cu in)
- Shoulder Straps
- [external] 1 zippered front, 2 mesh side, [internal] 1 padded laptop sleeve
- 21.7 x 11.8 x 9.8in
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 4.3oz
- hiking, travel
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
July 19, 2019
most versatile in its class!
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This pack is a do it all pack. From the trail to town, and everything in between. Laptop sleeve, waterbottle storage,hydration bladder compatible- while posing that mean technical aesthetic. the true utilitarian pack. Great smooth zippers, great quality, and personal fan of the 24k black/gold. Sleek as it gets!