Arro 16L Backpack
Blending durability and weather resistance, the Arc'teryx Arro 16L Backpack carries your laptop and daily essentials for your commute. Its large front kangaroo pocket and external pockets provide you with accessible storage while an internal padded laptop sleeve keeps your fragile electronics protected as you make your way to the office or to class. Additionally, the Arro is hydration bladder compatible so you can take it along on your short day hikes or for your long days of running errands around town. What sets the Arro apart from other urban day packs is the elevated back panel. This unique design keeps the weight of the pack higher on your back for a comfortable carry when you've packed the Arro full.
- Durable backpack with weather protection for your urban commutes
- Hybrid construction balances durability and weather resistance
- WaterTight external zippers block moisture from rain showers
- External pockets enable rapid and convenient access to essentials
- Padded laptop sleeve accommodates and protects your 13in laptop
- Pack is hydration bladder compatible for versatile use on the trail
- Elevated back panel keeps weight high for a comfortable carry
- Arc'teryx approaches its designs with a less is more philosophy
- Item #ARC010P
- Q & A
do it all pack!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This pack is a do it all pack. From the trail to town, and everything in between. Laptop sleeve, waterbottle storage,hydration bladder compatible- while posing that mean technical aesthetic. the true utilitarian pack. Great smooth zippers, great quality, and personal fan of the 24k black/gold. Sleek as it gets!