Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Cold-weather running never felt so warm.
- DWR-coated shell
- Polartec Alpha insulated chest
- Torrent stretch side panels
- Polygiene antimicrobial treatment
- Thumbholes at internal cuffs
- Adjustable hem
- Rear stash pockets
- Media port in zippered hand pocket
- Item #ARC005A
- Q & A
Should I go with large or x large for this?
I am 5 feet 9 inch tall and weigh around 186 pounds. I have 43 inch chest and fairly broad shoulder for my height. I usually wear large shirt which fits me little tight. I wear 44 inch suit and coat.
Large should be fine...X-Large and arms will be too long.I'm 5'9' and 175 lbs.and I wear a large in everything Arc'....that' s 20 or so jax and shirts.
What is the center back length of a medium?