New Styles, More Savings:
Select a size:
Arakys Approach Shoe - Men's
Getting to the crag isn't as always easy as it sounds, so we love that Arc'teryx designed its Arakys Approach Shoe to be as comfortable navigating steep, rocky scrambles as it is at the crag. Arc'teryx made the Arakys with a lightweight ripstop nylon upper with laminated TPU film overlays for extra protection from wear, and integrated a sticky rubber toe cap for extra bite on small edges and chips.
Switching between climbing shoes and the Arakys is easy, courtesy of the one-handed memory buckle closure and the collapsible heel that quickly converts the shoe into a comfortable slipper when you're on belay. The Arakys is built on a TPU chassis to keep it stiff and stable when the terrain is anything but mellow, and has a lightweight Vibram sole with a Megagrip compound for sure and solid footing during those more questionable approaches.
- Ultralight approach shoe transitions from crags to everyday use
- Adaptive Fit Lite laminates mesh to abrasion overlays seamlessly
- One-handed buckle closure for easy on and off
- Barefoot-friendly leather footbed with cushy EVA underneath
- Vibram Light Approach sole made with a MegaGrip rubber compound
- Item #ARC00HY