Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The AR-395a Harness
The Arc'teryx Men's AR-395a Harness utilizes Warp Strength Technology to achieve a consistent weight distribution across the entire length of the nylon webbing used. Adjustable leg loops and a drop-seat buckle system ensure a good fit. Four polyurethane gear loops, four ice clipper slots, and a rear haul loop ensure plenty of places to stash and organize our gear for the day.
- Arc'teryx's all-around harness for climbing rock, mixed, and ice
- Warp Strength Technology balances weight distribution for comfort
- Burly Double Weave material offers a four-way stretch and durability
- Adjustable leg loops and drop seat ensure a secure fit
- Self-locking buckles for quick-and-easy tightening
- Four gear loops, rear haul loop, and four ice clipper slots for rack space
- Item #ARC009U
4.5 based on 45 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.