Aptin 1/2-Zip Hooded Fleece Pullover
Prevent the weather from determining your workout schedule by slipping into the Arc'teryx Aptin Zip Hoody for midweight warmth that can either be used as a standalone piece during the shoulder season or as part of a layering system on the coldest of days. The smooth faced Polartec fabric traps heat and feels good against your skin to prevent chaffing and let you set a new personal best, while the hood and quarter zip combo allows you to regulate your body temperature by either trapping or releasing additional body heat.
- Hoodie that provides warmth and comfort for cold weather training
- Polartec fabric wicks moisture and traps heat to keep you moving
- Akrose reinforcements offer additional wind and weather protection
- Attached hood traps additional body heat when you need it most
- Three quarter length chest zip dumps excess heat with ease
- Low profile thumb loops keep your sleeves where you want them
- Item #ARC00V8
- Polartec Power Dry (84% polyester, 16% elastane)
- Fleece Weight
- trim fit
- three quarter zip
- Recommended Use
- road running, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
December 4, 2020
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 190 lbs
You need to own one... ! This is a thinner version of the Patagonia r1 in my opinion but with no pockets. Amazing for casual wear as it is so soft you can wear this against your skin. This is also great for hiking and alpine touring and rock climbing!
October 8, 2018
Is the hood adjustable for when running into a head wind? Thx.
October 23, 2018
Hey Lawrie, they don't adjust unfortunately.