Select a Size
Select a Color
Aptin 1/2-Zip Hooded Fleece Pullover
Prevent the weather from determining your workout schedule by slipping into the Arc'teryx Aptin Zip Hoody for midweight warmth that can either be used as a standalone piece during the shoulder season or as part of a layering system on the coldest of days. The smooth faced Polartec fabric traps heat and feels good against your skin to prevent chaffing and let you set a new personal best, while the hood and quarter zip combo allows you to regulate your body temperature by either trapping or releasing additional body heat.
- Hoodie that provides warmth and comfort for cold weather training
- Polartec fabric wicks moisture and traps heat to keep you moving
- Akrose reinforcements offer additional wind and weather protection
- Attached hood traps additional body heat when you need it most
- Three quarter length chest zip dumps excess heat with ease
- Low profile thumb loops keep your sleeves where you want them
- Item #ARC00V8
- Polartec Power Dry (84% polyester, 16% elastane)
- Fleece Weight
- trim fit
- three quarter zip
- Recommended Use
- road running, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
October 8, 2018
Is the hood adjustable for when running into a head wind? Thx.
October 23, 2018
Hey Lawrie, they don't adjust unfortunately.