King of the Trail.
Whether you're running your favorite trails in the foothills behind your house or you're exploring the desert on a weekend getaway, you'll enjoy the versatility and comfort of the Arc'teryx Men's Aptin Shorts. Designed for performance, these unlined shorts are made from a lightweight stretch fabric to provide unhindered mobility as you explore your limits. A media pocket inside the right hand pocket keeps your phone secure as you run and features a cord port so you always have access to that playlist that you can't run without.
- A versatile short designed for trail running
- Fabric is durable and provides plenty of stretch
- Laminated hems reduce seams and enhance durability
- Longer inseam provides more coverage as you move
- Elasticized waistband with drawcord closure
- Item #ARC00N3
- Q & A
The best shorts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 180lbs
Material is wrinkle resistant, light weight, quick dry. Tailoring is perfect for athletic figure. Length is appropriate to cover legs for walking in town but doesn't get into way in large range movement. This is the best shorts in comparison with just about any other competitors'.