Skiing at the resort often means racing from trail to trail, working up a sweat, and then sitting on a cold, long chairlift ride back up to the top. Combat the repeated sweaty-hands to frozen-mitts problem with the Arc’teryx Anertia Gore-Tex Glove with built-in breathable, waterproof protection.
The Gore-Tex insert is surrounded by a softshell outer that helps to boost your hand’s dexterity without compromising protection against scraps against rocks, trees, or old, bumpy handrails. Insulation strategically placed throughout the glove also keeps articulation in mind. The heavier synthetic is placed over the part most exposed to the elements on the back of the hand and denser, more compressed synthetic in used in the fingers and palms. For grip and increased durability, the palms and fingers feature leather reinforcements and internal tape that helps to prevent slipping between layers.
- Lightly insulated glove for resort skiing and snowboarding
- Waterproof, breathable protection for warm, dry hands
- Flexible softshell enhances dexterity
- Leather reinforcements add better grip to poles
- Adjustable, elastic cuff layers underneath sleeves
- Removable wrist leashes keep gloves on hand
- Clip together and hang dry with attached webbing loop
- Item #ARC00QE